- Electronic fare meters
are compact, rugged, designed to be adaptable to diverse range of
working environment and locations. Attractive looks combined with the
latest in microcontroller technology provides an ideal solution for
measuring the fare. Its unique program combines the distance traveled
and waiting time in such a way that the actual fare is displayed
correctly all the time.
- Highly compact, attractive looking and sturdy.
- Easy to read RED LED display
- Separate display fields for fare, waiting time and distance traveled
- Indication to show current mode of operation(For Hire / Hired / To Pay).
- Indication for night mode.
- Time is shown on WAIT / RTC display when the meter is in FOR HIRE mode.
- Time, Date programmable.
- Buzzer indication while changing the mode or while updating the fare.
- Indication at the back side of meter for indicating whether the vehicle is hired or available for hiring.
- Memory recall gives the details of last trip
- Approved by RTO.
- Available in ABS as well as Aluminium body.
- 24 col dot matrix / Thermal printer
- Meter mounting bracket
- RS-232 C Interface
- Real Time Clock (RTC).